Sunday, February 17, 2013

Divination in Excess

|Credit: [x]|
Well, maybe excess is a bit of a strong word, but I wanted to share what went on this weekend! I decided to open divination readings on my Tumblr just to practice the art of it. I have to force myself to make time for it because college keeps me busy, as you may have noticed from my blurbs this week.

This was the first of Saturday Divination for me, and I took a few too many requests -- honestly the choice was between homework and divination. So the choice wasn't actually much of a choice, hehe. But I finished typing it all out just before The Walking Dead started at 9pm. I didn't do a single shred of homework, and again I am behind. That is entirely my fault, however.

I think the practice is worth it. I love any form I can learn and practice, and besides that -- I'm the kind of person who likes to help. I also love when people respond with feedback as to the level of accuracy. That's the best part of it all. To know that someone, somewhere was helped.

But this week, not only is O.S.P.A. doing a workshop on Divination Tools, but I am also presenting on the Tarot on Thursday for a poetry art and writing project. Oh and not to mention, Rhapsodomancy practice for the blogs that will be due for poetry... this ought to be fun. I like how life opens up with opportunities right after the choice is made to immerse in divination -- that's pretty awesome.

But I'm done rambling for now. I'll write again soon! Thank you for dealing with my awful schedule this semester!

0 comments:

Post a Comment