Sunday, January 20, 2013

She Sat and Thought!

|Credit: [x]|
The cursor has been blinking for about an hour now, and I still have no idea what I want to write about. My head is actually stuck on poetry and my story right now -- which works for me! But that just means the blog will suffer the consequences of it today.

I don't want to get into the habit of not blogging -- because once school starts next week and I don't make time for it, I'll forget the blog again just like I always have before.

So that's why, on these sorts of days, I post something with a cool image that is really just me rambling -- things I would normally type just on my Tumblr and leave it be.

Just reserving a space that says, "Hey! That author was here! She sat and thought!" and that is enough for now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment